What data do we collect?
Manifesta ApS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name and email address), as shared with us by you.
- Approximate geographic coordinates for your residence, as shared with us by you.
- Demografiske data, så som alder og køn og hyppigt brugte transpportmidler, som du har delt dette med os i app’en.
- Votes, comments and suggestions added by using the app.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CityChange with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Create an account in the app
- Place a vote on an area in the app
- Make a suggestion in the app
- Comment on an area or suggestion in the app
- Like or dislike a comment or suggestion in the app
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Anonymously aggregate votes, likes and suggestions for use in sentiment analysis.
- Compile a list of of suggestions made by the users of the app.
- Email you news about CityChange and/or suggestions and geographical areas you have expressed an interest in. You can opt-out of this at any time.
How do we store your data?
- We securely store your data at a server situated in Germany.
- Our server uses SSL encryption via https protocol.
- We will keep your voting, liking, commenting and suggestion data indefinitely in order for us track to changes over time, i.e. for statistical purposes.
We may send you information about CityChange that we think you might be interested in. You may opt-out of this at any time. You have the right at any time to stop CityChange from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can remove yourself from our list using the link at the bottom of any email received from us..
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Manifesta ApS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Manifesta ApS correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Manifesta ApS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Manifesta ApS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Manifesta ApS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Manifesta ApS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Or write to us: Manifesta ApS, Loengangstraede 18, 3., 1468 Copenhagen K , Denmark
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
This website only uses analytical cookies, i.e. cookies to analyze traffic using Google Analytics.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Manifesta ApS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact: European Data Protection Supervisor.